poor website/service, no guarantee of delivery

Guest's review of Marisota - www.marisota.co.uk

“poor website/service, no guarantee of delivery”

Written on: 13/12/2012

I needed some gold heels for a wedding on the weekend so ordered some shoes off Marisota online on the wednesday night before 6pm. Online they state that orders before 6pm will be delivered next day. So, next day I decide to track the order. It says 'in warehouse awaiting dispatch'. I email customer team online with no response. I try and find a contact number on their website but its squished in between a paragragh on the contact us page which should actually be in bigger font and size.
So I get through to someone and explain it stated online that I would get next day delivery. and what does she tell me? As I am a first time customer, delivery is standard 3-5 working days. Nowhere does it say that online or was any indication given. I have never heard this 'rule' before. She then tells me i would probably get the shoes next week on wednesday or later. I tell her to just cancel the order and my account. (payment shouldnt have gone through until it is despatched - but i will keep checking my bank account to make sure) NEVER WILL BUY FROM MARISOTA AGAIN! VERY poor service!

• Goods purchased & cost