Shamoblic.

nomisyoung's review of Mammoth Workwear - www.mammothworkwear.com

“Shamoblic.”

Written on: 26/07/2012 by nomisyoung (1 review written)

Absolute joke.

12 months ago I ordered some trousers, was informed a month later that they were out of stock and was given a refund eventually.

This year I reluctantly went back to this website to purchase some much needed workwear for next day delivery.

I have had nothing but issues with my entire order.

Only part of it turned up after 2 weeks, and then they decide to inform me the other items were out of stock. (again)

So I have now asked for a refund.

Still waiting 3 weeks later.

Do NOT purchase from these guys if you need anything in a hurry. Joke.

• Goods purchased & cost

Mammothworkwear's Response to nomisyoung's Review

Written on: 09/08/2012

Mr Young. Our Customer Services team would never leave a customer a month before advising that trousers were out of stock. You were emailed 2days after placing your order to advise the trousers were sold out and asked if you were happy to wait for the new stock to arrive in. 1week later we received a response and part shipped your order with the trousers to follow!
The order you placed in July was despatched within 7 working days, you were advised that the trousers you had ordered were sold out as they were extremely popular. You called after you received a part shipment and requested a refund and the refund was issued within 2days!