Wrong item recieved

Keithb11's review of M And M Direct - www.mandmdirect.com

“Wrong item recieved”

Written on: 19/06/2014 by Keithb11 (1 review written)

I have recently purchased a t shirt on mandmdirect.ie and I am very disappointed. The item received was the wrong colour as I ordered a Fred Perry Mens Pique Pocket T-shirt Port in burgundy but received the t shirt in a dark teal colour. I had a look at the order confirmation email I received and it did in fact state I had ordered the t-shirt in dark teal but this was not the case. I am 100% sure that it is the burgundy t-shirt that was purchased as I was with my father when i ordered it and he too confirmed that we ordered the correct item. I do not look at my emails often so I did not notice this. I emailed the site assuming the customer service team would accept that they had made a mistake but they came back to me saying that it was not their fault and that is what I had ordered. They told me that I would have to send the item back at my own expense and the original cost of the t shirt would be refunded. They also stated I would have to re-order the tee and it could not be exchanged for the desired colour. This would set me back another 8 euro on top of the 10-15 euro it would cost to post back because since I have purchased the item it has gone up in price. Along with that i would lose the original delivery price of 4.99 euro. I am now stuck with an unwanted t-shirt as it would not be worth my while to send it back. I am not happy at all and would not recommend this site.

• FRED PERRY MENS PIQUE PORT T-SHIRT 33 euro(inl delivery)

Visit mandmdirect.com