Robbed!

Guest's review of M And M Direct - www.mandmdirect.com

“Robbed!”

Written on: 24/07/2013

DO NOT USE!

I placed a large order, which in fairness arrived on time and as ordered, 7 items out of the order came up smaller then expected for that type of brand so returned them for a refund as the larger size was out of stock.

I sent items back as they explain to do so on their website, by collect plus courier. The items were fully tracked and signed for my M and M direct. A week later after them receiving the items, I decided to contact them as I had not heard anything, and to my surprise, even though they were tracked and returned, they are denying any knowledge of receiving them. Their reply was that "Even though they had been signed for and appear to be in our warehouse on your tracking number, we do not have them" so basically I have lost my money.

I have now reported them to Watchdog, Trading Standards, and various other parties...M and M Direct need to learn Karma and what comes around goes around.

Will never buy from them again.

• £209.98