Xmas service & bad attitude

Guest's review of M And M Direct - www.mandmdirect.com

“Xmas service and bad attitude”

Written on: 20/02/2013

Well I ordered some stuff for my son in time to get it for his birthday on the 21st of December so the first problem I thought I might have was the card I was about to use was not registered to my office so I rang Santander and they said it would be ok. So placed the £145 order. Later that day i had an e-mail from M and M to say there was a problem. yes you guessed it they had stopped the order because the address was different from the card even though my bank would have still given them the money. They assured me i would still get the order. The next day M and m send me an e- mail to track it but when I rang the Interlink company they said they had not received it. You guessed it they had not sent it out so I asked it to be sent to my home the next day. Oops you guessed it they tried to deliver to my office when I had redirected it. I rang complained and said to close my account when the goods were delivered as now my sons birthday stuff would arrive to late for his birthday but I would still give them to him. I have rung today thinking they would arrive some 4 DAYS late but no the stupid idiots have cancelled them.
If I run my company like these muppets I would be in liquidation I hope this puts you off using this company. Customer services what customers services.

• 145