Price Promose my Ass

Guest's review of M And M Direct - www.mandmdirect.com

“Price Promose my Ass”

Written on: 10/10/2012

This company talks rubbish. They have a do called price promise which has even recently been upgraded from difference plus 10% to 100%. I understand how they can offer this... It is literally impossible to claim! It's like one of they phone cash back claims except they just refuse to answer any questions or acknowledge the actual question asked. I sent three times my claim as everything I bought I found cheaper on amazon and each time they gave me a standard lookin g reply and asked me to forward details of which I did each time. My final complaint email was then ignored. Standardised to ignored is not good custo et service. I then returned items two weeks ago and have sent proof and proof from courier to which I am again being ignored. My first a d last reply stated please contact courier we have not received item. I clearly sent them the proof that they did but they refused to acknowledge this and asked me to send it! I do think this company likes giving money away even with their new price promise. It's all a farce I would like to see someone who has received refund! I even pointed out other items I found cheaper on other sites and suggested they reduced to avoid future disputes again they ignored my original comment and sent a copy of terms and conditions. The only reason for two stars is that the delivery is quick and if you know your size and definitely like the product and never expect to return it, purchase away.

• Goods purchased & cost