Utterly Useless

Guest's review of LoveClothing.com - www.loveclothing.com

“Utterly Useless”

Written on: 18/02/2013

Ordered a jumper, then needed to cancel it. You can only do this by phone, yet nobody ever answers the phone! Emailed to say I wanted to cancel. Also tried to log in to the website that I had only registered with that day; did not recognize my password. Requested new password - only on the 3rd request did I receive an automatic email. This password didn't work.
Next day I emailed, called, emailed, called - no response, no answers, no acknowledgement. Also requested a new password - received one, website didn't recognize it.
I don't know why it is so difficult for a company to respond to a simple request. Either they have cancelled it or they have shipped it. Oh, and on that note of shipping - everything ordered before 4pm is shipped that day for express delivery. Really? Well, I haven't seen evidence of that.
What a totally useless company.
A simple response would save a HUGE amount of frustration and anger.
I will NEVER use them again and will certainly warn friends against using them.

• Goods purchased & cost