DO NOT BOTHER TRYING TO ORDER FROM HERE

Guest's review of La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk

“DO NOT BOTHER TRYING TO ORDER FROM HERE”

Written on: 19/02/2013

LET DOWN TWICE. LIED TO WHEN ASKED WHERE MY ORDER WAS AND TOLD IT WAS DESPATCHED. NO DELIVERY- SO CALLED-LEFT ON HOLD FOR 40 MINUTES. WHEN I GOT THROUGH- TOLD ORDER WAS CANCELLED !!!-NO EXPLANATION GIVEN.RE-ORDERED OVER PHONE- AND PRICES WERE DIFFERENT. LIE AFTER LIE WHEN I WAS CALLING. THEY HAVE DONE THIS TWICE-BOTH TIMES THEY WERE GIFTS- AND TO BE FAIR- NOT GOOD QUALITY ANYWAY. ABSOLUTE WASTE OF TIME. PLEASE TAKE NOTICE AND AVOID THEM. THEY WILL LET YOU DOWN I PROMISE. THEY ARE DISGUSTING AND THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

• BABY CLOTHES-£50- OTHER ITEMS- £111

• Still waiting

Aegj2002's Comment

Written on: 20/02/2013

I agree with this guy. Don't buy from this site even they suggest a free item, free p&p and free kiss. As I understood all of things that they want from customers is to go to their website, waste their time and improve their website's traffic.
And what they do is to offer deceptive voucher codes, increase the number of (virtual) members, decline the orders and sending "I apologize" and "I regret" emails.
I have never could order from their website.