Am I really expecting to get all my order for Xmas???

Guest's review of La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk

“Am I really expecting to get all my order for Xmas???”

Written on: 18/02/2013

Place an order for some Xmas gifts on 3rd December thinking I had placed the order in plenty of time. Hadn't shipped by 17th December and no information on the website. Now half the order looks like it has been shipped via Hermes but no tracking information and now its the 19th December. I assume the clothes that they haven't shipped haven't a cat in hells chance of getting here for my daughter who is 4 for Xmas day. I have only ordered from here once before and I should have learn't my lesson, they are absolutely RUBBISH - To make it all worse is that they have sent me emails EVERY DAY since I placed the order offering me more money off if I order more, and also they say they are shipping out for Xmas on orders placed upto 12 midnight on 19th December, There is NO WAY they can honour this promise - if an order placed on 3rd and sent on 18th Dec!!
AVOID AVOID AVOID