Your order is cancelled when items are on sale!!

Guest's review of La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk

“Your order is cancelled when items are on sale!!”

Written on: 28/09/2012

I ordered some tops from LA REDOUTE. I had a brochure saying spend £30 and get £15 off, so I ordered 4 tops. On ordering the price jumped up from £7 each to £11-£13 each. I still placed the order thinking the money would come off as I entered the special code. I have waited for a week and a half. NO DELIVERY. I have looked at my order online and it says the tops are SOLD OUT!!! It let me place the order and pay. It also said 2 would be out immediately and 2 would be delivered in 2-3 days. THESE TOPS WERE ON SALE. You should honour your customers and actually deliver the product. NOT SAY THEY ARE SOLD OUT!! I am furious. DO NOT ORDER FROM LA REDOUTE.

• Goods purchased & cost