Slow delivery

oldskoolmacboy's review of La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk

“Slow delivery”

Written on: 13/07/2012 by oldskoolmacboy (1 review written)

Been waiting 7 days for a coat to arrive. Still no sign of it turning up. The problem I have is that I paid 3.99 for delivery, it would have been OK if it was free. That's not good enough in this day and age. To compare, since I ordered the coat I have ordered and received an iPhone from O2 and clothes from Burton, all ordered after I ordered the coat from La Redoute.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Mandjg's Response to oldskoolmacboy's Review

Written on: 16/07/2012

Hi,
I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order. If you could please contact me at amanda.grice@redcats.co.uk I will gladly look into this for you.
Kind Regards