La redoute Discount codes..........waste of time more like!

Jodz90's review of La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk

“La redoute Discount codes..........waste of time more...”

Written on: 09/01/2012 by Jodz90 (3 reviews written)

I wanted to order some summer clothes for a february holiday, as no where currently stocks any, its just the remains off all the winter sales that's left everywhere. Anyway, found some lovely things on la redoute. Found a fab £15 discount off orders £20 and over, found then that discount is not valid on approx 80% of their stock! Seemed to be valid on the things that were way overpriced no one would buy anyway! Like £39 for a cheap vest top! I entered something else that should have been included to take it over what was needed - still didn't work!

Fine I thought, I will opt for free delivery using a different code I found, but then 4 of my items needed to be the 20% of stock that no one wanted!! Final option was 20% off my favourite item, ok, the most expensive in my basket was only £13, but hey £2.60 is better than a kick in the teeth............to then find that the favourite item had to be the first in your basket and guess what......this was one of the excluded items!!!!!! I could have removed everything and started again, but instead I gave up! What a waste of time and effort!

Good on ya tho la redoute for advertising such a cracking offer.....till you read the small print!

• none

Mandjg's Response to Jodz90's Review

Written on: 07/02/2012

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear you had problems using one of our order codes. If you would like to discuss this further please email your customer number to amanda.grice@redcats.co.uk and I will happily give you a call.
Thanks