Nice clothes, shame about the delivery...

lisadancer's review of La Redoute www.redoute.co.uk

“Nice clothes, shame about the delivery...”

Written on: 15/09/2011 by lisadancer (6 reviews written)

La Redoute have stylish, affordable clothes. The sizes are rather large compared to other places that I shop at. I normally wear an 8/10 from high street shops but require a 4/6 in Laredoute clothing. I can deal with that though.
My main bug bear with this company is that delivery is so slow! It's time to get into the 21st century La Redoute! When you consider that you can order clothes from almost any clothing retailer and receive them in a matter of days, to have to wait weeks seems ridiculous! I say this based on several orders.
On the website, it says 10 days for delivery but My orders have all taken much longer. I believe it depends on where you live as they out source to cheap couriers once items have been despatched to uk. Considering La Redoute are part of an enormous company I find this really annoying. They could offer a faster service for an extra fee but they don't.
One other thing, the first time I ordered from them they sent half of the clothes 5 sizes too big. That seems to have been a one off. If they could sort out the speed of delivery I would shop there more often.

• Lovely, affordable clothes.

• Up to a week late

Mandjg's Response to lisadancer's Review

Written on: 16/12/2011

Hi, I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with our delivery service and sizing. Should you wish to discuss this further please email your contact details to amanda.grice@redcats.co.uk and I will gladly give you a call.