Shocking do not use this company!

Betty62's review of Kissy Dress - www.kissydress.co.uk

“Shocking do not use this company!”

Written on: 28/06/2013 by Betty62 (1 review written)

I ordered a dress for my daughter's prom. Wrote in the special requirements that I wanted dress made in exactly same colour as the dress advertised on website. Received e-mail assuring me dress would be made as requested - however when dress arrived it had been made in cerise pink not the purple I requested. Despite numerous emails to their customer service department and sending pictures of the dress ordered and dress received so they could see the error they would not accept responsibility. They said they could not guarantee 100% colour match and said a colour mismatch was acceptable. All I was offered was a £39 refund which I finally accepted as they would not budge. Do not order from this company!

• Dress £129.99

Kissydress's Response to Betty62's Review

Written on: 29/06/2013

Dear Betty,
Sorry for the inconvenience. But we've written on our website that we can't promise the same color for 100% but only 90% as the light reasons and monitor settings. On our return policy page, we are sure you can see it during your complain with our customer service team.

Tailor made dresses can not be compared to in-stock ones. Once made, we won't resell it to our others customers again. So it's useless for us to get it returned. If it's of a wrong color or size, we'll find our tailor to take the responsibility. But 10% dismatch on color and size should be acceptable by our customers.

Wish you can understand.
We work hard to get our customers satisfaction and we care about your complains. We'll stress more on our website about this possible misunderstanding. Thank you for your feedback.

Best Regards
Sherley
KissyDress Customer Service Team

Betty62's reply to Kissydress's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2013

There was no 10% mismatch - how you can say that when I ordered a purple dress and received a fuschia pink one is beyond belief. In anyone's book there is no comparison between the two colours.
DRESS WAS MADE IN WRONG COLOUR - NO MISMATCH AND YOUR COMPANY HAVE FAILED TO ACCEPT YOUR ERROR. IT HAS CAUSED GREAT UPSET TO MY DAUGHTER AS IT WAS ESPECIALLY ORDERED FOR HER SCHOOL PROM. I HAVE NOW HAD TO GO AND PURCHASE ANOTHER DRESS DUE TO YOUR COMPANY'S INABILITY TO RESPECT THE ASSURANCE I RECEIVED FROM YOURSELF THAT THE DRESS WOULD BE MADE IN COLOUR REQUESTED. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. ALL I'VE HAD IS EXCUSES - YOU EVEN TRIED TO MAKE OUT THAT THE COMPUTER SCREEN SOMETIMES SHOWS DRESSES IN DIFFERENT COLOURS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL - YOU MUST ALL BE COLOUR BLIND

Kissydress's reply to Betty62's Comment

Written on: 01/07/2013

Hi,
Pls don't be rude. Working as a customer service, I'm trying to help you. Pls calm down and take a deep breath.
KissyDress put our customers in the first position. This is our working belief.
As soon as we knew that you were not satisfy with the color, we contacted our tailors and quality control department. We checked the fabric used to made your dress and the pictures from our qualiry control department recording your dress color. We contacted our related staff a lot of times to get to know the color of your dress while handling your complains. We never just offered an irresponsible answer without any checking. This is what we must say.
We do understand that your daughter cared a lot about the color and need 100% match. We feel sorry that we didn't make it this time.
If you want to change your mind after we got your agreement and refunded £39 to you on June 26th, I'll keep offering assistance.
We should say it again that we worked hard to get our customers satisfaction and we care about your complains. Look forward to get your email soon. Sorry for all the convenience.

Sincerely
Sherley
KissyDress Customer Service Team

Betty62's reply to Kissydress's Comment

Written on: 01/07/2013

I am not being rude at all just stating the obvious fact that my order was not made correctly. I just wish I had put photographs of the colour dress ordered and the colour I received so people could see the obvious mistake for themselves as your company obviously could not see the difference when I e-mailed both photgraphs to yourselves. I have accepted the £39 refund as it is better than losing the whole amount - I am still nearly £100 out of pocket from this order and had to purchase another dress as stated. All in all this has cost me £200. I obviously am not happy at all about the financial loss to myself and your company's inability to take responsibility.