NEVER BUY A DRESS FROM HERE

Guest's review of Kissy Dress - www.kissydress.co.uk

“NEVER BUY A DRESS FROM HERE”

Written on: 23/06/2013

Okay guys, I admit it: I was lured in by a fake and fantastic website. Do not let yourself be fooled by low price tags and shining pictures - it's a facade to distract you from the truth! As a general rule of thumb, never buy from a site that says 'Made in China' and is full to the brim with grammatical errors, these should be warning signals. In hindsight it's quite stupid that I actually gave over my (mother's) hard earned money to them!
I am currently trying to get my money back for what they gave me. The dress was too big, it had a train when I had specifically asked for no train and, the cherry on the top of this sundae of disappointment, it did not look ANYTHING like the picture!
I have been fooled but I assure you, I will get my money back.

• £120 of blood, sweat and tears.

Kissydress's Comment

Written on: 29/06/2013

Dear Madam,
Thank you for your feedback. KissyDress respect it.
Could you pls offer your order number so that our related staff can look into the problems for you?
KissyDress works hard to earn each penny too. We do also get many good feedbacks from our customers after they got dresses as they expected.
We feel rather unfair that when you said we are not good, you mentioned all website from China are not good either.
Wish to get your email soon. Thank you.

Best Regards