Avoid like the plague

Ellidog's review of Karen Millen Outlet - www.karenmillenforsale.co.uk

“Avoid like the plague”

Written on: 13/09/2013 by Ellidog (1 review written)

I was fooled by this site like many others, should,of know it was too good to be true. I ordered a coat which was fortunately out of stock, I received an email asking me to choose another item, at this point I realised the company was based in china, so did a search for reviews, which confirmed my suspicions. I advised the company I did not want a replacement and asked them to cancel the order, they would not take this for an answer and resulted in a barrage of ping pong emails. Given the order was placed less thane 48 hours prior they should simply have not requested the payment, they insisted that to give a refund was result in me incurring a 20% charge and asked me if this was ok, of course I said this wasn't then then said ok they will refund but it cold take up to six weeks. I advised them I did not have all day to ping pong emails and to not request my money and that I had been in contact with my credit card provider, who would contact them if they take the money, finally theynsaid ok we will send refund.
I am still awaiting the outcome and suspect I may well have to get my credit card provider to deal with this.

This company needs to be prohibited from trading.

• Coat

Hjldevon's Response to Ellidog's Review

Written on: 26/11/2013

Did you receive a refund? I too was suspicious & emailed them asking for telephone number & address as wanted to buy a coat but surprise surprise, no answer yet! Will avoid too!