Complete rubbish

Jukes's review of Karen Millen Outlet - www.karenmillenforsale.co.uk

“Complete rubbish”

Written on: 08/03/2013 by Jukes (1 review written)

I. Have been looking for this free in the shops and were told it was out of stock because new seasons items were coming in. So like the others I saw this website and I honestly thought it was an outlet of clothing they were no longer selling in the store. so inlaid the money and within a week the oriental dress arrived. When I opened the package I as completely gutted and disappointed as to what I was looking at. The material was flimsy, the stitching to say the leather was appalling, it wasn't even stitched right and there was surplus material hanging on the dress. The pattern wasn't right and when I tried it on it hung like a rag. I ordered this specially for my daughters wedding in a few weeks and now I'm left with to what I can only describe as something thatma 10'year old knocked up in school..... No, they probably could have done better. I have emailed the company 3 times and surprise surpirse no reply.... Hopefully my cc will be able to help me out, but if you are reading this then all I can advise is to stay away and if you don't listen to what im saying order yourself something then it will be you writing on herein a few weeks.!!!!!!

• £87,00

Dervalmcgovern's Response to Jukes's Review

Written on: 22/03/2013

I have recently had the same experience, the 'Karen Millen' dress I orders came directly from China with an invoice for $25 dollars which is obviously what they pay. (I paid €85 sterling) No invoice or returns form from karenmillenoutletuk so I cannot return it and get a refuns as it says I can on their dodgy website. Wish I had read this first Jukes!