Cheap Tat !

ukshopper2012's review of Karen Millen Outlet - www.karenmillenforsale.co.uk

“Cheap Tat !”

Written on: 21/12/2012 by ukshopper2012 (1 review written)

As all the other people on the reviews I can only say what a load of rubbish they sell.
I was suckered in to thinking it was a genuine Karen Millen site and didnt look at the reviews ( yes I know....)The website looks so good and with the "UK" part you dont think its coming from China until you see how its being shipped ( too late by then !) Dress came and it is only fit for the bin. Returning is not worth it - They take £18 off for postage and service charges plus you have to pay postage for returns - whos to say you will get a refund !....a con.
Avoid at all costs.
I have reported them to the official Karen Millen site who have been very helpful.
There is an old saying ...you pay for what you get.
In future I will always check site reviews !

• Goods purchased & cost

Curtainspamela's Response to ukshopper2012's Review

Written on: 17/01/2013

Very poor Copy
The biggest load of rubbish I have ever purchased on-line. I had no idea I was buying from china, as the price quoted was in sterling, it was only after I had entered my card details did it give the price in dollars, then alarm bells started to ring. When the dress finally arrived it was a disgrace, such a tatty poor poor. I tried to return it, but returning it cost so much it is not worth it, I have put it in the bin. How do these people continuously get away with it.