DO NOT BUY....ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!!

chillinmamma08's review of Karen Millen Outlet - www.karenmillenforsale.co.uk

“DO NOT BUY....ABSOLUTE RUBBISH!!!”

Written on: 20/07/2012 by chillinmamma08 (2 reviews written)

Please do not buy from these people!!!....Seriously wish i could load a photo up of this dress....that they advertised with the original Karen millen photo from the Karen Millen website.The colour is wrong..the material is so thin its transparent,and it has a lining!it is a copy of the style of the dress..Thats It!! you would pay £20 for this type of quality form a Market stall. i would be embarassed to wear it.The stitching didn't even match up down the side seams,it was wonky! i complained they said they would refund me in full if i sent the dress back or they would refund me 40euros and i could keep it.I was on holiday at the time and i told them i would get back to them after my holiday. they had refunded me £39.00 by the time i got home. the dress is going in a charity bag...i wouldn't even flog it on ebay...it would destroy my feedback.im so pleased i only spent £79.00. they have still scored for half of my money though. Terrible rip off. They did answer my emails within a couple of days and it did arrive quickly..thats the only good thing i can say about this whole mess.

• Dress....£79.00