I think this is fraud

Embarassed's review of Karen Millen Outlet - www.karenmillenforsale.co.uk

“I think this is fraud”

Written on: 05/07/2012 by Embarassed (1 review written)

I actually ordered from what looked like a Karen Millen Outlet. I ordered 3 dresses as I am going away on holiday (cruise) and felt I needed some new ones.

I am now very concerned the money was taken out of my bank account in a foreign currency (shanghai)which was the first time I had any concerns over the website. I checked the email address and it was www (dot) karenmillendressesuk (do) me (dot) uk/. It was taken out on 21st June and to date I have received nothing, no confirmation that the order has been shipped and certainly no delivery.

I have read some of the notices on this site and now believe I have been scammed. I wondered if anyone knew what to do next, can I report this to OFT? I have sent two emails to the company with no response.

Had I known this was a foreign company and therefore clearly they will be copies, I would not have placed an order. I can't believe I have been so stupid.

• £294

• Still waiting

Guest's Response to Embarassed's Review

Written on: 10/07/2012

Hi. I have just received my dress that i purchased. the delivery was quick. i emailed them before i received it as i had read the reviews...cant believe i was so stupid not to check beforehand. the items are fake...Very poor quality. i have however had a response to all of my emails and was told that if i didnt like the dress that they would refund me and i would not have to send it back.Only time will tell...thank fully i am only out by £79.00....i await their reply to my email and hopefully they will refund.

Guest's Response to Embarassed's Review

Written on: 16/07/2012

Hi ,
I am also chasing an order from Karenmillen dresses uk.me.uk. I ordered my items last Monday and my status still is showing as processing . I have received an update from them relating to my query saying my order will be dispatched however after reading your blog I am losing faith ! I spent £364 . i also didn't know until after I placed the order that the dresses were copies !

People should not be able to get away with this ........

Ellery1's reply to Guest's Comment

Written on: 22/10/2012

I have ordered a dress for £110. They emailed to say this is not available
and have not refuned my credit card. They will not reply to my emails.
This is a scam..........they are still getting away with this!

Backbone's reply to Ellery1's Comment

Written on: 14/12/2012

I ordered from this site in Aug 2011 and got badly worded emails from them, about being out of stock. I asked for a refund a few times and they kept saying it was on the way. I eventually reported it to my credit card fraud squad and i got a refund by November 2011. They also booked flights and hotels and train tickets with my card so please report it to your credit card company - copy all emails and post it to them. I also told the genuine Karen Millen but they mustn't be able to get it taken down or else it keeps coming back. Good luck.