Fake Karen Millen goods, don't purchase from the website!!! - avoid it at any cost!!!!!!!

Guest's review of Karen Millen Outlet - www.karenmillenforsale.co.uk

“Fake Karen Millen goods, don't purchase from the...”

Written on: 14/07/2011

This website is designed for an overseas company selling fake Karen Millen only!

The website is designed so well and I felt like it's the Karen Millen outlet website - in actual fact it does say it is the 'outlet'!

I was after a Karen Millen dress at sale and nationally there was no size available for me. So I went online and hoped I could find something there (which is usually the case). I searched for Karen Millen then this website popped up, and claimed to be the 'outlet'. The item cost more than the real Karen Millen saled item so I assumed it must be exchange rate difference and it must be genuine as usually fake products charge much less!

But when I received the dress, I realised I was cheated big time, the item was absolutely fake, the colour was horrible and the quality was terrible!

Avoid them please! I'm not sure whether the company is new or not, cos before I made the purchase I was looking for review of the website and found none.

Anyway hoping I'd be the first to write a review for this company, and really hope I'm the first and the only victim too!

• Karen Millen dress

• Up to a week late

Guest's Comment

Written on: 20/07/2011

O no!! I have just ordered a dress from this site... In few days i have to get it and i can't believe it is fake.... My friend has also ordered a dress and the one she got - is absolutely terrible, the color is wrong, the quality is bad....

I simply can't believe it... Is it possible to get my money back?? this is absolute fraud case..

Jenniferanne.com's Comment

Written on: 27/02/2013

i too was sucked in thinking it was a legitimate UK site only to find good were coming from China-was suspicious as was unable to use paypal and confirmation went straight to my junk mail-i contacted the site to cancel order and requested a refund have not heard after many attempts to retrieve money so have notified my bank who are looking into the matter - beware as can be an exspensive mistake and not good for the authentic Karen Millen stockist- i notified them also who stated that they have closed down several sites-

Herseyfan's Comment

Written on: 31/05/2012

Thank you, I was about to buy, am not now, x sorry about your experience tho