Out of pocket & disappointed.

Ejidy's review of KJ Beckett - www.kjbeckett.com

“Out of pocket and disappointed.”

Written on: 24/03/2013 by Ejidy (1 review written)

Ordered a birthday present for my parter from the KJ Beckett website. They charged my credit card immediately, but did not have the product I ordered in stock. By the time they told me they were unable to ship by the expected date, it was too late to order from anywhere else in time for his birthday. Two weeks later I still hadn't heard from them and had to follow up by email, when they again promised me that despite the delay, they expected to be able to ship the product soon. Then a few weeks later they sent me another email saying they hadn't been able to supply the product and had given me a refund. I wasn't given any say in whether I wanted this as opposed to store credit or an alternative product. Because I ordered from Australia, I had been charged an overseas transaction fee by my bank on both the purchase and the refund, meaning I was out of pocket with nothing to show for it. Meanwhile they had had my money for over a month even though they never even had the advertised item in the first place. I wrote them another email explaining my dissatisfaction, but never got a response.

• Men's accessories, approximately $50