Non Working CS Number & Cancelled Order

Guest's review of Joules - www.joulesclothing.com

“Non Working CS Number and Cancelled Order”

Written on: 07/11/2013

I paid through their US site. Because they did not communicate or fulfill my order in a timely manner, the request to PayPal timed out and cancelled my order by default.

When trying to fix this situation, I tried to call their 1-800 number and it led nowhere. It answered, but nothing. No message, no CS, nothing. Just dead air.

So I emailed. TEN DAYS AGO! And I still have heard nothing.

I inquired if I could pay by CC directly since they are so slow to fulfill orders and the request for PayPal times out, thus cancelling my order by default without my knowledge! I am SOOO infuriated!

So basically because they are SLOW, my order was cancelled... like they didn't even want to bother with it! HORRIBLE CS!

And no response. I have tried calling the 800 number numerous times to receive only dead air each time.

I ordered two pairs of Jules Wellies (one for my son, one for me)and a polo for my son. It was part of Christmas gifts... and now I am left searching for wellies that are similar as he really wanted them.

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!! YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ANYTHING FROM THEM AT ALL!!!!

• $225.00