Avoid ordering from Joules at all costs

Guest's review of Joules - www.joulesclothing.com

“Avoid ordering from Joules at all costs”

Written on: 02/01/2013

I placed an order from Joules online on the 22nd December 2012, the following day one of my items was half price so I emailed them and no response, by the 31st December still no delivery or reply to my complaint.

I then called their Customer service number!!what a total waste of time, I was informed my order was in the picking department so I said that it was outrageous that I was being charged double for an item that I purchased 9 days ago and she responded Tough you will just have to send it back and then buy it again!! I then said I wanted to cancel my order and she said no too late you can`t, even though the order had not even been picked.

It is now the 2nd January and guess what no delivery and no response to emails. I looked them up online and the reviews are shocking, I wish I had done a little more research but we live and learn. I have to admit I will die of shock if my order actually arrives!!