AVOID IT!

From 1 review

ranaln's review of JolieDress www.joliedress.com

“AVOID IT!”

Written on: 21/02/2014 by ranaln (0 reviews written)

I ordered an evening dress from this website for my graduation ceremony.

The dresses on this web site really look gorgeous and as I am a petite size it seemed perfect because they make dresses to measure.

The delivery was fast but when I measured the dress it was at least 2 sizes bigger. Initially I thought it could have been my mistake, maybe I sent the wrong measurements and so I checked everything all over again twice (I measured again myself and checked the form I sent) but everything was right from my side.

So I contacted them saying that there was a mistake and obviously I wanted my money back. They asked me to take pictures of me wearing the dress which clearly showed the dress was too big.
Finally they said that they couldn't do anything because they followed the instructions and their quality check so they didn't refund any money and simply got away with it!

...And I was thinking of buying there the dress for my wedding if I liked the first one they sent me!

AVOID THIS WEB SITE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY!

• Evening Dress