fast delivery advertised... 2week's no jeans!

Guest's review of Jean Store - www.jeanstore.co.uk

“fast delivery advertised... 2week's no jeans! ”

Written on: 27/06/2013

I put an order in for some jeans for gift, chose this site as it said fast delivery. According to my tracking information my jeans were picked in store on the day of order so no mention of an issue so I waited patiently for a week! After a week and no sign I emailed to be informed they weren't in stock and we're expected any day (strange since they were apparently picked In store a week previous). It is now over a week following that email and still no sign or contact from company to explain why still no jeans. I have now requested a full refund.
It appears to me that this company holds significantly less stock than what they advertise, if by products you order is held then your order Will be fine however it seems they just order to order on some products as it seems odd that on all of the low rated reviews here have had the same issue! The website shoulder updated with stock availability otherwise it's false advertising and horrendous service!!!

• wrangler jeans

• Still waiting

Sarah_Garland's Comment

Written on: 15/06/2014

I've just had the same - no response to two emails either. My bank has just reversed the bank transaction thankfully.