Slow & Poor Comms

nheather's review of Jean Store -

“Slow and Poor Comms”

Written on: 27/09/2012 by nheather (4 reviews written)

Have used them twice. The first time the jeans took about two weeks to arrive. A little disappointing as the words 'Fast Delivery' are prominent on their website. Also there was no communication about despatch. But they arrived safe in the end. I decided to use them again and the second time was worse. This time I order three pairs and after three weeks of hearing nothing, no status updates online, I had to call them. I was told that one of the pairs had been sent to them in the wrong colour and the other two had been sent the previous day (a little coincidental - I reckon they were waiting to send as a single package and rushed them into the post when I called). The two pairs arrived safely. That was three weeks ago and I am still waiting for the third pair. Each time they ring they tell be that the wrong colour was received so they have reordered. But I now have to point out that this story is now three weeks old so where are they.

They are nice enough to deal with, but I don't think they carry much stock and communications\status updates are non-existent.

• 2 pairs of Lee jeans (arrived) and 1 pair of Lee Chinos (still waiting)

• Still waiting