Good but could be better

BestBullies's review of Jacamo - www.jacamo.co.uk

“Good but could be better”

Written on: 27/04/2013 by BestBullies (1 review written)

I love Jacamo it has everything you can think of I am also a member of SimblyBe its very useful for when you dont have the money you can pay it off bit by bit.
Generally the delivery time is good around 2-3 days, most products are of the highest quality and can be found in a range of sizes.
My only bad thing would be the customer service, I ordered recently ordered a Xbox 360 bundle the steering wheel that it came with should have been a madcatz however they sent me a cheap looking wireless half wheel thing there was this bundle available at the time but I picked the more expensive one as you can imagine I was disappointed but was told by the customer service team that I would get my new steering wheel within 14 days time.
After about a week I got an email from the customer services team stating they was sorry but the item is available I was fuming, why was I told it was on its way if it wasnt? I was offered 10% discount as a "good will" gesture not much of a good will gesture in my opinion.
I am now emailing back and forth to try and get this resolved with no success and I feel like im the one at fault even though this is a clear case of false advertisement (they have even taken down the xbox bundle I did order)
I would strongly suggest getting the more expensive things from a store but for clothes etc I couldnt fault them!

• Xbox 360 Bundle forza pack £329.00 this is with shipping

Visit jacamo.co.uk

Bestbullies's Response to BestBullies's Review

Written on: 27/04/2013

I noticed I put the item was available sorry it was unavailable

jacamo.co.uk