FRAUDULENT

Guest's review of Jacamo - www.jacamo.co.uk

“FRAUDULENT”

Written on: 27/02/2013

They have created me an account when I have not ordered anything. Also they told me that they had checked me out on credit agencies on delivery address not on the billing address, that they had and even though after two months they removed their credit search from my credit report, a further month later they have put on 5 late payments, making my credit report into poor. When I called them they admitted there mistake, that my account was not closed down properly, and when I said I was going to take legal advice and sue them they said it was not there fault, ha ha. So who's fault is it, and how did they manage to open an account on a delivery address basis, not a billing address. It is not someone else who has opened an account in my name, this is them themselves trying to make you buy things. Even the debt collection letter I have received is the must un-proffessional and misleading so that you would just think its advertising and throw it in the bin,so they can charge you even more.

• Goods purchased & cost