2nd order, 2nd time they have lost returns

Actimel's review of Jacamo - www.jacamo.co.uk

“2nd order, 2nd time they have lost returns”

Written on: 02/12/2012 by Actimel (1 review written)

My previous order was for about 8 items, I returned all bar 1 or 2 items and in the note i stated the coat and jacket were to small. Now they updated the website that all had been returned except the jacket and coat. Then they sent out larger sizes, which I found kinda odd as I didn't really request them, I just put the reason why they were being sent back. But anyway, I didn't like the fit of the bigger ones either and sent these back. Conveniently these two items didn't get updated on the website as returned either. I filled in the missing items forms, posted them, they never received it (which conveniently asks for the receipts), luckily I took photographs of everything and put them on a website and informed them. At which point they refunded my account and I paid for my 2 items.

Now my 2nd order, 2 pairs of shoes and some jeans. The jeans I ordered were the same ones as I was wearing and leg. However they were more like 4 to 5 sizes too small. So I thought may have been an error and I tried another 1 on of the same size and leg I ordered and that was too small also, but by only about 2 or 3 sizes. So their sizing is completely insane, lucky dip is more like it. So I sent everything back bar socks and 1 pair of lucky try out jeans which fit and now the most expensive item again (same as last order) has not been updated as returned on the website were as all the rest have been updated. Ironically the jeans and the boots were returned in the same parcel. So why are the jeans marked as returned and not the boots? So here I go again, soon to make another website with receipt photographs for proof. I've emailed returns department whom gave me an automated / templated response of a 24 hour response, and guess what it's been longer than 24 hours and no response.

I've ordered the same jeans from another catalogue and they fit. Same leg, same waist.

Jacamo - inconsistent jeans sizing and a nightmare for ensuring your items are returned.

• £200+