Fraud at Jacamo

Guest's review of Jacamo - www.jacamo.co.uk

“Fraud at Jacamo”

Written on: 29/08/2012

Someone used my details to set up a fraudelent account. On receipt of a statement I challenged the statement. Customer services what sutomer services?? basically told me I was the 10th person that day. I explained I did not receive any items, the customer services assistant told be that I had signed for it.. but I was at work.. not interested and to forget it. How the hell can you send out goods without checking the address, credit details etc. When asked about the on-line account she told me to tell the fraud department as she could do nothing about it and I should speak to the Fraud section myself. What about the debt .. dont worry about it. How does this company stay in business..............

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit jacamo.co.uk

Junejuly's Comment

Written on: 20/10/2012

I have the same problem. Never registered an account with them, but received a small parcel. I called customer service straight away, they promised to close the account (someone used my details) and put a flag on my address. There was smth else ordered on my name as well, the customer service promised to cancel the orders, The smail parcel was collected by a courier later.
One month later I receive a statement that I have to pay £140 for the goods I never ordered!
Called customer service again, they could not do anything about it, fraud department will give me a call on Monday.
Now I am writing a complaint and I will send it by recorded delivery on Monday.

Ahnow's Comment

Written on: 22/11/2012

Hi there, I would be interested to hear how you are getting on with these people. They are trying all sorts of tricks to get money out of me by tricking me into having an account with them which I do not have. I pay for everything on the spot by card and do not use such credit systems.

It would be of great help to me if you would be so kind as to let us know how you get on, thank you.

jacamo.co.uk