Disgusting customer service !!!

LJLive's review of Jacamo - www.jacamo.co.uk

“Disgusting customer service !!!”

Written on: 02/06/2012 by LJLive (1 review written)

I needed a new suit for a function in two days time and came across Jacamo boasting about their great service and next day delivery for orders placed before 5pm. Great I thought and set up an account and placed an order for a new suit and shirt. Received a confirmation email stating order had been placed and would be delivered the following day, being Saturday. Sat in all morning and afternoon and at 3.45pm called to chase up order only to be told it had not been sent because it was a new account and Jacamo's address team had not processed my new account yet and did not work on a Saturday.
So I have sat in all day Saturday of a bank holiday weekend waiting for a suit I need for Monday when I could have been out shopping for one if it wasn't for the misleading email I was sent by Jacamo telling me my order was on its way. To make things worse when I called up on a premium rate number to speak to customer service and explained what a predicament Jacamo had left me in, I was told " Well it is what it is" well I will tell you what it is Jacamo.co.uk.......... NOT BLOODY GOOD ENOUGH !!! Don't bloody bombard people with advertising stating you are this great company that can deliver next day etc etc etc when you can't even get a simple straight forward order right and as a result mess up my whole long weekend. Would never recommend this shower to anyone !!!

Visit jacamo.co.uk