Outstanding range & value

Guest's review of Jacamo - www.jacamo.co.uk

“Outstanding range and value”

Written on: 03/04/2012

I think Jacamo is outstanding, the range of clothes and styles on offer is great. People complain some what about the price of some of there items but if you look on there special offers or deals of the week some of the items are greatley reduced, they are where selling a jacket that was at £50.00 last week and very similar to one i saw in republic for £60.00, under there deals of the week which they update every friday I have just purchased the same jacket for £26.00. There has been occasions where the clothes seem to big and have had to be returned. I find this a hassle free process and probably one of the best returns services I have ever experienced. My only gripe would be there credit services, Every time I recieve a statment for a minimum payment I pay a little more but they then bump up my credit limit which i suppose has its advantages but also is very tempting to go on mad sprees, since joining in January with a £125.00 limit it has been extended 3 times and now sits at £500.00 in only 4 months.

• Excelent