rip off

bling51's review of Jacamo - www.jacamo.co.uk

“rip off”

Written on: 16/12/2011 by bling51 (1 review written)

i bought a rugby top as a christmas present for a freind in november. and payed for it online.
top was delivered.
had no recipt sent to me at all for top.

this week i have benn harrased on phone while at work by poorly trained staff saying that i have not payed for item. after i payed for it online. they did not take payment but put it on there account without telling me.
today i have been forced to pay £32 for this item as a admin fee was charged because of non pyment. when i payed online!!!
not happy with this band of cowboys. please do not buy anything from these people.

• rugby top £16.99

• Up to a week late

Visit jacamo.co.uk

Guest's Response to bling51's Review

Written on: 13/03/2012

I have the same problem, I bought a pair of £10 slippers and when they arrived they were faulty, I went back on the site to get them to collect the faulty goods, I waited for over a month and never heard from them again so I threw the faulty goods out. Now months later they are harassing me all the time saying I owe them £70 I was so shocked. I offered to pay for the slippers even though they where faulty and they won't accept, they said they will just keep increasing the debt till it reaches hundreds then they will pass the case on to debt collectors. My advice to anyone thinking of buying from jacamo is DON'T.

Guest's Response to bling51's Review

Written on: 03/04/2012

did they make you pay? i didnt understand what the credit thing was but i havent put any card details on...

jacamo.co.uk