Very very late

Guest's review of Jacamo - www.jacamo.co.uk

“Very very late”

Written on: 31/08/2011

Jacamo Short Sleeve Military Shirt Reg £18.00 + £3.99 P&P

Item was ordered end of May, finally arrived end of August. Bought an XL shirt for someone who normally fits an XL comfortably, and the shirt is massive on him (clearly designed for someone with a significant beer belly). The picture online looks far better than the real product, which is actually just a plain cotton shirt, and definitely not worth the price paid. Very very disappointed.

After more than a month waiting I contacted them by email asking for an update, and received a quick response informing me it would be another month at least. As they were able, at this point, to give me a date when they would receiving stock, I wish they'd put this information on the website so I knew I'd be waiting 3 months when I ordered. I wouldn't then have wasted my time and money.

Also not impressed that I had to set up a full credit account just to buy one shirt. I'm not interested in having credit, I just wanted to buy a single item online.

• Jacamo Short Sleeve Military Shirt Reg £18.00 + £3.99 P&P