Added charges, took them off + then charged me for no reason

sanj72's review of Jacamo - www.jacamo.co.uk

“Added charges, took them off + then charged me for no...”

Written on: 29/07/2011 by sanj72 (1 review written)

I will NEVER order with Jacamo again. I orderd a pair of jeans for £18.99. They added 2 charges (£12 each) & when I told what these charges were for, they told me they would take it off if i paid that same day.
They told me to call back that day before 8pm which I did (6.30pm) but there was a message on their phone clearly stating that their office was closed at 6pm (even though their letter which I received the same day stated 8pm) therefore I was unable physically to make payment.
When I called the next day explaining what happened, they were NOT interested!! They continued to charge me £47.74 (for an £18.99 item) and they even threatened me that I could incur further charges that day if I did not pay & that it could impact my credit file.
I was totally disgusted. I then decided to close my account but on their website, there is NO option to close your account.
I will never get involved with them again!

• Jeans £18.99