STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SITE

Guest's review of I Want Pants www.iwantpants.com

“STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SITE”

Written on: 27/07/2012

If i could attribute 0 stars to this company then I would have done. Ordered an item and payed for next day delivery, didn't arrive! Emailed to check why and received no response, 2 days later emailed again to no response again. Thought I'd call and speak to someone to express my disappointment but you just get an answer machine (which after reading other reviews seems to have been on for 6 months at least). A few more days later and I have emailed every email address on the iwantpants.com website to which I got a mailer error report saying 2 of the emails were not even valid. If I have not heard back from them by the end of today and seen a valid Royal Mail tracking number then I will be taking action against this company so people in the future are not scammed out of their money as I now believe that the website is a complete scam to steal customers money.

• Goods purchased & cost