A Scam.

Guest's review of I Want Pants www.iwantpants.com

“A Scam.”

Written on: 01/07/2012

They stole my money. Ordered a number of items on their 40% sales in janaury. Only received part of my order and the outstanding balance of around 200 pounds still not received. Send so many emails to their guy Jeremy. At the begining the reply was "waiting for items to be received to supplier" but later on there are no replies to my many emails. I tried to call them but the famous anaswering machine answers that they are busy. It is now 6 months and still nothing is received. They owe me 200 pounds and I bet they pulled the scam on many others. I guess what they do is send the order to some customers to get good reviews while others get scamed.

• Underwear 300 pounds

• Still waiting

Iwantpants's Comment

Written on: 01/07/2012

Hi Guest,

I have checked and we do not have any outstanding orders from January, can you drop us a note using the contact form on the website so that I can look in to this further. You can find the contact form in the customer services area at the bottom of every page on the site.

Kind regards,

Gochelsea's Comment

Written on: 03/07/2012

The order No is 100007487 placed on 30/12/2011 for an amount of 363.75 pounds. Only 3 pieces with a value of 99 pounds were delivered. I have send many emails and reminders and nothing happened.