Avoid if you expect good service

Guest's review of I Want Pants www.iwantpants.com

“Avoid if you expect good service”

Written on: 14/05/2012

Probably the most appalling service ever since I unknowingly dealt with Nigerian ebay scammers.
As many others have said here, once your order doesn't turn up, or is wrong, you can basically forget it. It you won't get any reply at all from the telephone (that must do wonders for new telephone orders) or essentially any reply from emails or the site contact form. You are literally stonewalled.
What you will get is a set of classic standard excuses - we did not get your email, the item was lost in the post, you did not specify an alternative, the phone was broke, we were busy. No doubt he will do the same here.
The owner is so completely out of his depth its scary. His view is that business success is measured by the customers who have trouble free experiences, and those that have problems should essentially whistle for it. Wrong - any mediocre businesses can bang out a simply sales process where there's no problems. Why on earth respectable organisations like GQ magazine associate themselves, I can only imagine.
I placed an order and never saw I thing whilst they made interest on my money. It was claimed the item was sent, and it then transpired it had been sent to a wrong address. Bizarre when I specifically stated my exact shipping address - there's no excuse for misreading - schoolboy error, not professional businessman.
In the event that I received no refund and they sadly had to be threatened with legal action to recover monies, which finally seemed to get his attention enough to refund me.
Buy from here only if your prepared to roll the dice where you might end up with nothing, not even your refund.

• Goods purchased & cost