Watch out! They'll steal your money!

Guest's review of I Want Pants www.iwantpants.com

“Watch out! They'll steal your money!”

Written on: 23/02/2012

When my last order wasn't delivered, I contacted the company and received one vague response from 'Jeremy' saying that the matter would be looked into, but I never heard anything back. Despite a number of emails requesting the products I'd paid for or a refund (or just some contact!) I didn't ever hear back from them.

This company seems happy to take money from their customers but unwilling to deliver the products, which seems to be stealing? I would STRONGLY advise against placing an order with this company, despite the tempting offers they use to lure in new customers. Just a rubbish company.

• Underwear, £30-00

• Still waiting

Aj30's Comment

Written on: 25/02/2012

In response to my review the company promptly contacted me and arranged a refund of the original funds. A satisfactory response, but a shame it took 11 months and these lengths to resolve the matter.