Avoid like the plague!!!!

Guest's review of I Want Pants www.iwantpants.com

“Avoid like the plague!!!!”

Written on: 17/11/2011

I ordered on the 20th October. Registration etc really easy - no indication that goods were not in stock and told that I would receive an email when the goods were despatcched. Costs were good but have had to state as terrible as nothing yet received. 1 week later, checked on the order and still down as being processed therefore sent an email - no response. Receive credit card bill to find monies deducted on 20th October, sent email asking for despatch or credit, no response. 1 wk later request to cancel order, no reponse and no credit. 4 weeks from order, 4 emails with no response, no order received and no credit given. Bad, bad business. I am unsure how this even manages a 3.5

• £36.72 CK 365s

• Still waiting

Guest's Comment

Written on: 14/12/2011

I also ordered something from this website as well from not last month so its been over 3 weeks and after I paid, I looked at the tracking once in a while and one day it said shipped. When I checked the package isn't there. I sent email to them as well, no response. What should I do? This website is a scam !!!