I still want pants

limmers's review of I Want Pants www.iwantpants.com

“I still want pants”

Written on: 08/10/2011 by limmers (1 review written)

I went to Iwantpants.com as I actually wanted some pants, unfortunately I am still waiting and am now looking for a site Ineedpants.com. The website was fine, I was seduced by the 3 for 2 offer and went for this website over figleaves. Unfortunately 7 weeks later I am still waiting for my delivery. I have e-mailed numerous time with no reply, called umpteen times, left messages every time but never received a courtesy of a call back. I am now going through my bank's fraud department to get my payment refunded. After reading other reviews this is clearly not a one off. If you actually want to recieve some pants I would suggest using a more reputable and reliable website.

• Calkin Klein Pants £20 but on 3 for 2 offer

• Still waiting

Iwantpants's Response to limmers's Review

Written on: 09/10/2011

Hi there,
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order as of yet and that you have not been kept up to date. Our email filters had been flagging and deleting many emails as spam when they should not have been.
If you can email us at the address below with your order details we will look in to this further.
info @iwantpants.com
(no space between info and @)

Many thanks