Love at First Sight !

LadyMook's review of I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com

“Love at First Sight !”

Written on: 01/09/2014 by LadyMook (1 review written)

Firstly, I would say that i'm not a kind of person that normally uses a backpack in my daily life. I prefer a purse or a clutch. However, I saw a fried carrying this mini Kanken and it caught my eyes from the first glimpse. I asked her about it and tried it on. I decided to order my very first Kanken right away. At first, I hesitated to choose between mini Kanken and class Kanken. I have checked comments and pictures on the internet and I decided to go for the mini Kanken since I just use it on the weekend. I order the 2014 arctic fox mini kanken. It arrived a week after my order.

The 2014 arctic fox mini kanken is in Blue and green color. I love it right away. The size is quite small but it suits me since I'd put only my wallet, iphone, ipad/kindle and a bottle of water. It's very practical and doesn't look 'nerdy' on me. The weight of the bag itself is very light and i think it's waterproof.

If you're considering of buying your very first kanken, you should think of the purpose of use first. If you are planning to carry a lot of stuffs, the mini won't suit you. I would recommend the mini size for anyone who carries only a few things like me. If you'd like to carry more (laptop/books/...) I would recommend the classic size.

I love my mini kanken. <3