highly recommended to every single one!

ZhixuanLim's review of I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com

“highly recommended to every single one!”

Written on: 05/07/2014 by ZhixuanLim (1 review written)

I love my kanken, as what the website's name says. The pockets at the front and insides are very useful as you're able to categorize your items and it's so much easier to find them! They're really nice to carry as well, and is able to match with almost everything. There is a wide variety of colors and sizes, and their color combination is pretty cool!
One thing which I don't really like about the kanken is that for mine, the logo is a little yellowish and I'm quite sad. :( I used a white piece of paper to compare and there is a great difference. That is probably the only thing about kanken which I don't really like! I was a little disappointed to receive it, but I guess it's okay because overall it looks quite good.
Next, I love my kanken because it's so durable! I can carry my heavy textbooks and water bottle and it doesn't break or tear. The straps are comfortable to carry as well.
Lastly, the delivery is just awesome. It says 7-10 days of working days, and mine arrived on the 10th day! I was expecting longer because England and Singapore is so far but no, which makes me really pleased! They emailed me the tracking number as well so I can track my kanken.
I'm so glad I purchased it and I definitely did not regret. Will consider to get other sizes and colors too! I totally love my artic fox kanken woohoo!

• Goods purchased & cost