Still loving my Kanken

Ellie.jackson28's review of I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com

“Still loving my Kanken”

Written on: 08/06/2014 by Ellie.jackson28 (1 review written)

After falling love with every Kanken I've seen, it was finally time to pick one up for myself. The Kanken website itself offered the best price as well as great service- there was no competitor!

In terms of selecting my colour, it was a toss up between the blues, to greys to black but as someone who looks monochrome, simplicity and uses the same bag for long stretches of time (meaning it has to match), I eventually choose black. It's lovely.

The second consideration was size. As a student studying four accamdemic subjects and photography, I need plenty of room for my camera, folders, stationary, umbrella and lunch and so I choose big. Big is pretty big. Definitely enough room for anyone. Having said that, I'd love to grab an original sized Kanken soon as it'd be even more ideal for when I'm out on my bike or taking a couple of things to work.

The only thing I could possibly complain about are the costs. While I'm pretty happy paying that, I have had a couple of winces when I've told people. However, the quality is pretty undisputable, there's no cutting corners and that's all part of the cost, I guess.

In summary, the bag has been great & I've had a good few compliments- I'm definitely looking forward for coming back for seconds.

• Black Kanken Big- £80