Lime Green Sensation!

eloise87's review of I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com

“Lime Green Sensation!”

Written on: 15/01/2014 by eloise87 (1 review written)

The service and the product from I Love My Kanken was superb. The item was delivered in literally less than two days, and in great condition. The checkout process was easy to follow and I encountered no problems.
The item I bought was a Kanken Classic in Lime Green. It took me an age to decide on a colour, but Lime was my initial choice that I returned to. There are so many colours that there is surely one for every taste! I can't help but think I will invest in a second one at some point.
I am a cyclist and PhD student, so I need a roomy bag with good support, easy to pack and can fit books and A4 files. This bag is great for that, and I particularly like the secure stitching of the straps. I also like that it can potentially fit my 13" MacBook Pro as well (I have my own sleeve for the Mac, so I'm not worried about it going in the back pocket of the Kanken).
In addition to its vintage charm and its no-fuss design, the Kanken Classic is a really great rucksack choice. I'm so pleased that I found them!

• Kanken Classic