Classic & handy kanken

hypergal's review of I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com

“Classic and handy kanken”

Written on: 13/12/2013 by hypergal (1 review written)

When i first saw KANKEN, i didn't like it and thought it was visually "unappealing". Indeed, the overall squarish design did not leave such an impression on me. But slowly, as more of my friends got a kanken bag, and the more i went to look at the details, i got to appreciate a little bit more. It is relatively durable(my friends who had it said so), and its smart design such as the many small components makes it easier for girls especially to keep their things all together. In addition, the wide range of colors also give people the opportunity to choose the colors they like which expresses their style and personality best. Also, it is quite easy to mix and match with my clothes(I got a forest green and oxford red) and it still looks good. Despite so, i would still like to point out some things i noticed.
When the package arrived, i was really excited and the bag was in good condition. However, what i didn't really like was the easy wearing of the color dye. After using for a few times, the dye on some parts of the bag started to fade a little and i had to pay special attention to it. The component inside also seems a little flimsy and it can be difficult to put things inside it.
Overall, i still love my kanken, for its timeless design and its practicality without it being too fancy.

• Kanken (forest green and oxford red)