It's true: I Love My Kanken!

Sarah.M's review of I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com

“It's true: I Love My Kanken!”

Written on: 07/11/2013 by Sarah.M (1 review written)

After receiving my Graphite 15' Laptop Kanken, that familiar epigraph - 'I Love My Kanken' - now frequently rolls of my tongue. I really do: it's comfortable, light, good-looking and now comes with me everywhere. It appears to hug the upper area of my back when filled and the load is dispersed pretty evenly across it, which is great if you have lower back issues. I have a 13' laptop which the rear compartment of this Kanken holds perfectly and leaves lots of room to spare for folders, other papers etc. Despite my laptop being a 13', I'm glad I went for the 15' to fit my laptop case - this Kanken doesn't have as much of a padded rear sleeve for the laptop as I would have hoped. Additionally, slightly more padding in the straps would have made the bag even better and more comfortable for longer periods of time. The Graphite colour is lovely and accurately represented on the ilovemykanken website, and I'm a big fan of the grab handle at the top and the straps which can be tightened and secured to the rear, which means this Kanken can be carried at the side, morphing from a rucksack into a smarter-looking bag. Highly recommended - I Love My Kanken!

• Kanken Laptop 15' - Graphite