Even having three is not enough

Mareenah's review of I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com

“Even having three is not enough”

Written on: 07/10/2013 by Mareenah (1 review written)

When I made my first purchase, I had a really hard time. And I only had myself to blame. There was such a wide variety of colours, styles and sizes, I was simply spoiled for choice! Though my school's semester break was almost coming to an end (and I really needed a user-friendly back for school), I still took my own time to choose. However, the colour I wanted was sold out! I then requested to be on the reserve list. Not long later, I received an email from Kanken, stating that the colour and style I wanted was already in stock! I immediately made an order, and due to the easy structure of the online website, I managed to complete my order in just a matter of minutes. The shipping didn't take long either! I received it in less than ten working days. Considering I stay far, far away from Europe (I live in Singapore), the delivery service was fantastic. I wen managed to use it in time for school~ Later I bought a Mini version of the bag, and introduced this brand to my family and friends. They love it so much that now they're actually making their second purchase! Thank you Kanken, for providing joy to us :)

• Goods purchased & cost