Functional & Stylish

katdoza's review of I Love My Kanken - www.ilovemykanken.com

“Functional and Stylish”

Written on: 27/09/2013 by katdoza (1 review written)

I recently purchased a Kanken Classic in Ochre. At first, I was taken aback by how thin the shoulder straps are and how small it actually is. I was so used to the shoulder padding on my Jansport that I wasn't completely sure if I would be comfortable using the Kanken. However, I was surprised by how much it could hold (I am not even the type to stuff my backpack).

I gave it go and decided to bring it to school. While it took my shoulders some time to adjust, boy, did the Kanken complement my outfit. I live in Los Angeles so I have yet to see other people with one. Haha, this bag definitely makes me feel special and one of a kind.

The bag has a really functional shape though, now that I think about it. The double handles on top feel secure that I am not worried about them tearing off as I would a Jansport. Furthermore, the material looks damn reliable against the weather. The zippers are finely installed and the Fjallraven emblem in the front is a real eye-catcher.

I would have given this bag a 5/5 stars had it not been for the straps. If there ever comes an event where I have to carry a heavy load, I feel that the straps will slice through my traps.

• Goods purchased & cost